Verizon Mix & Match Plans
Verizon to be the first to market for any telco to launch a new “Mix & Match” plan structure.
Launched in July 2018, users are able to choose a different unlimited plan for each person on their account instead of being limited to one plan for the entire account - "One size does not fit all."
The project was split into two phases, the initial being Discovery and Research, and the second being Design.
UX Mor Weizman & Bryan Farrell | Design Riley Werner & Eric Ku | Copy Sara Commet & Tesja Bonnie
Project Manager William Elfast | Design Director David Clarke
Phase 1: Discovery & Research
– Work closely with stakeholders during early stages of the brief to concept and finalize the product
– User test multiple design directions for both desktop and mobile. Testing included card sorting and both print and mobile prototyping
– Incorporate business and user feedback into design iterations
Phase 2: Design
Once the concept was finalized, we were split into four teams to design different aspects of the flows. My team was assigned to design flows when changing from a shared data plan to the new Mix & Match Unlimited plans, and vice versa.
– Collaborate and coordinate across multiple teams working on subsets of the same flow
– Gather business requirements and convert into matrices with multiple scenarios to account for every variation of the flow. This ensures IT, copy and design have one resource for all changes based on the features and amount of devices that an account has.
– Create decks, annotations and Invision prototypes for final deliveries